[wplug-announce] DETOUR for GUM: Mac/Darwin Saturday November 6 10am-2pm CMU NSH

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Fri Nov 5 18:00:11 EST 2004

Hello,

The Forbes driveway into campus will be closed tomorrow. The
construction crew has poured new cement for this driveway therefore it
is unlikely that it will be open. It is important that you take this
information into consideration and plan your route accordingly.

Please consult the detour page
http://www.wplug.org/detour/

and the standard directions page
http://www.wplug.org/pages/wplugmap/

It is highly recommended that you print out these pages if you do not
know where you are going.

As always, you may call 412 268 7564 on the day of the event if you are
lost.

If you are arriving by bus or on foot you most likely will not be effected
by this detour. Therefore, you may also park for free at the large parking
lot on Forbes across the street from Hamburg hall and walk over.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher