[wplug-announce] lost and found, is this stuff yours?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Jan 22 11:38:32 EST 2004

Hi,

I've been hauling around wplug's lost and found to meetings
now for at least a year. I don't believe that there were any
new additions in the past year. Since this stuff was found
at wplug events I am posting it here.

It's time to purge the lost+found since no one has claimed
this stuff. This is your final chance to claim

Inventory...
A restore cd for an emachines etower 400i3/466i
A blue "Eddie Bauer" thermal mug, perfect shape for use in the car
A black hood mask
A blue fall jacket XL (more than a bit small for XL)

Is this stuff yours? All items will be donated to goodwill if
no one claims in one week. Let's just say January 31st is the
deadline. Please send mail to bethlynn at wplug.org to claim.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn