[wplug-announce] WPLUG Open Source Picnic this Sunday August 8

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Aug 3 16:13:50 EDT 2004

Hello,

WARNING: This is your final nag.

WPLUG's annual picnic is this Sunday August 8th from 1pm to 6pm
You and your family are welcome. If you've been around WPLUG for awhile or
if you are a list lurker, you are more than welcome to join us.

The picnic website content has been updated with some answers to some very
good frequently asked questions...
http://www.wplug.org/picnic/

We also have real photos so you can see the park before you get there
http://www.wplug.org/picnic/parkpics.html

We will eat fresh corn, meat on the grill, cake and other goodies.
We will have balloon critters, whiffle ball, Chez Geek, and other activities
for your merriment.

All of this is made possible without utilizing WPLUG treasury funds due to
the generosity of these contributers...
http://www.wplug.org/picnic/#pledge

You too can help us out by making a contribution, please send your pledge
to picnic2004 at wplug.org

If you plan on coming and if it is possible, please bring a folding chair.
We also are in need of a cooler. Please check our urgent needs list for
the most up to date info.
http://www.wplug.org/picnic/#urgent

Most importantly, we need you to RSVP by sending mail to picnic2004 at wplug.org

I can not emphasize enough that we need you to RSVP! At the rate of
$3.50/minute WPLUG treasury can not afford to consult psychic hotline to find
out how many hot dogs buns we need to buy. Please consider the more economical
decision and drop a note to picnic2004 at wplug.org Tux would RSVP so should
you.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn