[wplug-announce] 2nd annual WPLUG open source picnic

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Sat Jul 12 13:43:46 EDT 2003

Announcing....

WPLUG's Second Annual open source picnic

Saturday July 26th - noon till ?

Schenley Park - Overlook Shelter

This is a purely social get-together. Feel free to bring your friends
and family, but please leave you computers at home.

The Overlook Shelter is by they pool, so if you want bring your swim
suit and a couple of bucks for admission.

The reason why this is an "open source" picnic is this only will
be as good as you make it. So it's up to YOU to bring food,
help out, and bring stuff to do.

WPLUG will provide cans of pop.

This is what you will provide

Bring Food...
* meat for grill and bread
* condiments
* side dishes
* snacks
* deserts
* plates, forks, napkins, etc
* non-pop drinks

Help Out...
* hang signs
* set up
* clean up
* organize fun

Bring stuff to do...
* card games
* board games
* freebies

Just to make sure we all don't bring blue jello in the shape of tux,
please send mail to bethlynn at cs.cmu.edu with your contribution and
the number of folks you are planing on bringing.

Also, if you have any other questions regarding this event, email me.

thanks,
Beth Lynn