[wplug-announce] Alternative plans for July 5 GUM

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jul 2 12:03:24 EDT 2003

Hello,

Since this will be a busy holiday weekend for some of us, instead of
a GUM this month, let's just do lunch. Shall we?

WHEN: Saturday July 5, noon

WHERE: Pittsburgh Deli Company in Shady Side, off Walnut Street
728 Copeland Street, Pgh 15206

Details about the place are here http://www.pghdeli.com/
Sandwiches, eats for vegetarians, and beer

I'll be there, wearing something Linux related.

Cya There!

Beth Lynn

PS Just so that there's no confusion, we are still having a the July 12
Installfest at CMU NSH 1507. Also, the annual WPLUG picnic is still a
go for July 26th at Overlook Shelter, Schenley Park.