[wplug-announce]Special event: Install workshop

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Sep 22 22:16:18 EDT 2002

Hi,
	This Thursday (9/26/2002), I will be giving a workshop as part of
PittACM's weekly workshop series. I'll be doing a walkthrough of a Red Hat
7.3 install. I've asked and they told me it was not a problem to invite
people from the lug. Since it will only last an hour to an hour and a
half, _do not_ bring your computer. Do however bring your questions. This
will be at Pitt's Sennot Square Building in room 5502.
(http://www.cs.pitt.edu/department/find.html) We'll be starting at about
8:30PM.

-james