[wplug-announce] General User Meeting on June 1st, 2002

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue May 28 20:17:42 EDT 2002

Welcome wpluggers, to the real world.

On June 1st, 2002 the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group will be
hosting a General User Meeting in Carnegie Mellon University's
Newel-Simon Hall, room 1507.  The meeting will feature a talk by Mike
Richter entitled "What I do with emacs all day and into the evening" and
I'm sure will also feature a closely knit group of geeks huddled in the
corner assuring each other that, despite what evil has been poured into
their ears, vi is still the better way to go (vi for a better world).
The meeting is open to the public and we invite the world to attend.
Well.. the world - 1.  We can't fit *everybody*.  Before and after the
talk there will be time for general discussion and questions about not
only editors, but anything linux related.  The meeting runs from 10am
until 2pm and the talk will start circa 11am.

There are directions and maps in the meeting sidebar of the wplug
homepage: http://www.wplug.org.  If you have any questions about the
meeting feel free to email me at zman [at] wplug [dot] org.

I can only show you the door.  You're the one that has to walk through
it.

Zach || The Board || monkeybot || The crazy, crazy world.

PS. Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if
you were unable to wake from that dream? Just take a healthy dose of
WPLUG.