[wplug-announce] WPLUG General User Meeting - Saturday, May 4th

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sun Apr 28 01:53:27 EDT 2002

Come one, come all!

	This coming Saturday, May 4th 2002, the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users
Group will be hosting a general user meeting in Carnegie Mellon University's
Newel-Simon Hall, room 1507.  If the attendance dictates the need for a
larger room, we have also reserved a lecture hall next to 1507.  In that
situation, you should still enter through 1507 and then you will be directed
to the new room.

	This meeting will feature a presentation by IBM (http://www.ibm.com) on
their zSeries mainframes
(http://www-1.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/os/linux/).  The meeting will
run from 10am until 2pm.  Please try to arrive as close to 10am as possible
so that we may go through introductions prior to the presentation.

	There are directions and maps in the meeting sidebar of the wplug
homepage: http://www.wplug.org.  If you have any questions about the
meeting feel free to email me at zman[at]wplug[dot]org.

Hope to see you all there!

zman || The Board || monkeybot || The *new and improved* penguin.wplug.org