[wplug-announce] Changeover to MailMan

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sun Nov 12 22:32:05 EST 2000

We've just converted the wplug-announce list to use a different mailing
list manager called MailMan.

Most of MailMan is web-based. The subscribee page is here:

There are several user configuration options for how you get email.
It's password protected and you can have your password emailed to you from
that page, or you can wait until the 1st when you will get a reminder
email.

The archive page has also changed.
http://www.wplug.org/archive/
contains links to the new archive as well as a link to the old ones.

Send any feedback or comments to me directly.

-james