[Pitt-osm] adding traffic signs in pitts to OSM

Nolan McCarthy nrmccart at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Nov 29 13:35:30 EST 2020

Hey y'all,

I have come across a creative commons licensed database from City of
Pittsburgh which lists all stop signs, their location and applicable
streets. I'm kind of new to this scene so I don't really know how this
works. I have been casually adding to OSM for years, but I'm interested in
doing bulk uploads. The upload guidelines told me to get in contact with
y'all to see if this would be the kind of thing that could benefit Pitts'
OSM.

Greetings