[Penguins-care] Man seeks used laptops to refurbish, give to students

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Thu Feb 17 20:20:58 EST 2011

what is Chadron and don't tell me to look it up.

 Here it is!  The moment you have been waiting for.  My latest book :Judi
Galardi's  THRAE BACK ATCHA!  Edited By:Judith A. Galardi, M.A., M.Ed.,
MLIS, should be finished soon.  No, I don't know when.  It is for "tweens" and
up.  Keep an eye on my website at: www.authorhouse.com, enter my name or book
title for further information. AuthorHouse will be the first one to have copies
so just hang in there.  It'll be finished before you know it.   (At least I hope
so.)