[Penguins-care] Welcome to the penguins-care list

JUDI GALARDI judigalardi at verizon.net
Sun Feb 13 08:41:08 EST 2011

How about wplug cares or wplug outreach?  Shouldn't we name the project after
our group, wplug?  I think humanitarian is too long a word :)

 Here it is!  The moment you have been waiting for.  My latest book :Judi
Galardi's  THRAE BACK ATCHA!  Edited By:Judith A. Galardi, M.A., M.Ed.,
MLIS, should be finished soon.  No, I don't know when.  It is for "tweens" and
up.  Keep an eye on my website at: www.authorhouse.com, enter my name or book
title for further information. AuthorHouse will be the first one to have copies
so just hang in there.  It'll be finished before you know it.   (At least I hope
so.)