[Penguins-care] Welcome to the penguins-care list

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Thu Feb 10 07:51:45 EST 2011

Hello all-

You've been subscribed to the penguins-care mailing list, hosted
by the Western Pennsylvania Linux Users Group (WPLUG).

The purpose of this list is to follow up on the meeting from the
evening of Monday, February 7, 2011 and coordinate efforts to
deploy computers running Linux/Free Software to those in need.  I
assigned this effort the initial code name "Penguins Care" which
was just the first thing that popped into my head during the drive
home.  Feel free to suggest a better name.  :)

The initial subscribers to the mailing list are:
Greg Alheid
Beth Lynn Eicher
Judi Galardi
Max Gelman
Jim Harris
Matt Hughes
Vance Kochenderfer
Johnny Qwalick
Nicholas Schembri
Dave Sevick

You should all be able to post to the list just by replying to
this message.  Please feel free to encourage others to subscribe
at <http://www.wplug.org/mailman/listinfo/penguins-care> - you can
manage your subscription options from the same page.  Archives of
the list discussion are available at
<http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/penguins-care/>.

The WPLUG wiki also has a page set up for this effort at
<http://www.wplug.org/wiki/Penguins_Care>.  I placed the notes
from Monday's meeting there.  Anyone can edit this page to add
further information.

Welcome, and let's get started!