WPLUG's 11th annual Open Source Picnic will be held from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Sunday, August 19th, 2012. The reason why we call it "Open Source" is because everyone who attends is to contribute by bringing food, helping out, or organizing activities. It will be as good as the community makes it! Plan to bring the whole family!
There are many ways to participate. Sign up under one of the categories below. If an item is unclaimed, go ahead and take it! If you think of an item that isn't listed, add it.
Be sure to RSVP below for yourself and your guests if you are coming. You need to do this even if you've signed up as bringing something.
Individuals wishing to help with setup can assist in hanging the signs, setting up picnic tables, etc. Please show up at 12:30.
- Watermelon (by dmb)
- Vance Kochenderfer - potato salad
- Terry Golightly - Xlbs? Hamburger meat, 1 to 1 1/2 dozen? Hot Dogs, and Buns. Chips, Pretzels, Beverages.
- Yue Liu - salmon sushi
- Vance Kochenderfer - two lawn chairs
- Vance Kochenderfer - large WPLUG cooler=
- John Lewis - Hand Sanitizer
- Terry Golightly - Couple of camping chairs, Tux, WPLUG Grill.
- Terry Golightly I will bring a couple of Frisbees or whatever I can find at a Sporting Goods Store this Saturday.
This year, the WPLUG picnic will take place at North Park in the Lakeshore shelter.
- info about venue accommodations goes here
If you need a ride to the park or can provide one, post in this area.
- Vance Kochenderfer - driving from the South Hills (Castle Shannon); e-mail me if you need a ride
- Yue Liu - from Greenfield without a car :(
- Terry Golightly Park Place/Regent Square Area.
If you plan to attend, please sign up here, even if your name appears above. It'll make things easier for us.